Glorious couch life

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Post areas

Remove this Banner Ad

• Hey mate, love your work on the Bay!! Sorry the wench is melting at you, she's seriously one of the worst posters on BF. Congrats on the win tonight and all the best next week! :)
    Reactions: Glorious couch life
    Glorious couch life
    Glorious couch life
    Nothing I can't handle mate. I just love a good ribbing on the Bay, but some people don't get it. I'm picturing Suburu being a drooling behemoth punching holes in a 486 keyboard, each one a dagger aimed at my eyeballs, haha.
    Porked04
    Porked04
    Haha I get the same image!! Some flogs just miss the point of the Bay and she's a prime example. Great win mate and all the best for next week and beyond!
    You've gone quiet lately. What's the matter? Why don't you want to show off your beautiful new avatar/sig? :(
    Reactions: Jazny and Marto_
    Glorious couch life
    Glorious couch life
    Not the type to cut and run mate. I honestly did lose my phone on Saturday night. And fell off my pushie twice on the way home from the pub. Internet's down - living in Byron can be 3rd world at times. Been too busy to sort it out today.
    Got my simcard in the Mrs phone right now - I'll flog it up in the bay shortly to give your work a bit of airtime!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back