Doona2
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About Post areas

Remove this Banner Ad

• Hey mate can you send me your number mate , just trying to help a mate out at another club he is looking for some info .
    Understand scales, heatheton,and hibbo of to swan hill also don't want yo post It you know why ....
    Where the two broadford lads boyall and vianni have it from a good source they have signed at another club ...
    Will not be at broadford ...
    Hi mate apparently they had AGM didn't get the numbers so have called a special general meeting
    Lot of clubs just get on with it know two clubs had only 12 and 15 at there's might be making a statement to members .....
    So deano has moved on some interesting times ahead at broadford I think there coaching appointment will determine how many stick around
    Hay mate just to let you know I'm no longer involved up at broadford due to work and family illness
    Doona2
    Doona2
    Oh s**t I didn't know that, sorry about the Plug on the thread the. Hope Deano sticks around still
    I can absolutely assure you that Caccs wasn't targeted in the slightest and this is an insult to everything that I have done in football. I assume that Caccs has a tribunal hearing and deserves to have the case heard without outside influence. You should be careful what you write publicly Dave.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back