Waverley
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Post areas

Remove this Banner Ad

• What does that badge on your profile mean?? *embarrassed face*
    Reactions: Marto_
    Waverley
    Waverley
    It's irrelevant, I never welched. Why did you delete T2M account? It was going well. Who do you actually go for? I reckon I know - St Kilda. Amirite?
    Tank Girl
    Tank Girl
    Because I lost a bet ;) Why St Kilda? I don't really go for any one team, I like Carlton and Gold Coast the most at the moment.
    Waverley
    Waverley
    Nobody likes Carlton. I reckon deep down they don't even like themselves. I thought the Saints because I can't recall you ever trolling them and I know they have a strong following in Tas (not stalking you I promise face).
    Hey Shepp, wanna know the real reason Woosh bailed on the Weagles?? I'll tell you why this stays here tho, His Mrs was bangin Scooter!
    Waverley
    Waverley
    S.Selwood? No way...!?
    Xanman
    Xanman
    Yeah bud also there was someone else one of the assistant coaches I think. (How embarrassment face)
    Why are you banned from the bay?
    Waverley
    Waverley
    Due to a bet (I created) at the start of the year about whether Buddy was going to stay or go..
    Brain Power
    Brain Power
    Oh, I remember that thread now. RIP.
    Good to have you back Shepp.......the bays been a little baron of late.
    So when did you get out anyway?
    Waverley
    Waverley
    I've been on a bit here and there but not as much as I used to. Wish I never made that bet... Although having somewhat of a fresh start is alright.
    Welcome to the Terror Squad Reserves soldier!!

You will report to Bombers 2003 aka bummers poo and pee aka The Nuffie

Regards,

Your Master and Great Leader
    charcoalchicken
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back