Remove this Banner Ad

• Hey mate. I can't PM you. You have been drawn pout for the sponsor's cocktail function. Are you in?
    Hey mate, I tried PM'ing you again, did not work! No idea what the issue is. Hmm...do you want to PM me your email and then I'll send my bank details to that?
    Mate, Hawthorn supporters are always good for a laugh! Clangermakers our best defender, now I've heard it all.
    I am a little worried about this weekend pal, who is going to shut down the X factor, also Carlisle and Dyson should be a handful
    No mate, no massages. Although the injured blokes might get some. It shows how hard it is to win with no backline
    Gee whiz! Norf! The Hirdymoon is certainly over. Cant wait till rd 18, should be a nice percentage booster, I reckon they might rest a few
    The funniest thing is, even with all those spuds you have listed. Essenscum could not beat us. Played out of their skin the Dons, Carlton were just serviceable. The score was a draw. Says alot really
    Mate, I know Ratten is not going too well, but he is where Bomber Thompson was at the same stage, with dare I say it similar cattle. If we dont make >6th he will be gorn. Hird will be a laughing stock. I am still belly laughing at Neagle.
    Mostly on the racing pages these days mate. I would be too if I had 4-5 years of rebuilding to do. Just a shame there is a comprimised draft for the next 3-4 years.
    Hirdy should get the drafting right though, what a masterstroke selecting a hbf instead of the best midfielder.
    Mostly on the racing pages these days mate. I would be too if I had 4-5 years of rebuilding to do. Just a shame there is a comprimised draft for the next 3-4 years.
    Hirdy should get the drafting right though, what a masterstroke selecting a hbf instead of the best midfielder.
    Hey my old mate ... Just thought I'd drop in and apologise for getting it so wrong abot Knighter. Thanks for keeping the faith mate, but unfortunately it didnt work out.

I think in the end the difference between him and Clarko was the treatment of their outgoing superstars. Clarko honoured Crawf and in fact led the team to a premiership honoured towards him, whilst Knights treated Lloyd poorly.

This difference had a profound effect on the bond between coaches and players and probably was right in the end. Anyway hope you're keeping well, talk soon.

What a joke about Judd. Just shows that playing in a one man team has it's advantages if you are a selfish, self centred prick like Judd.
    Thanks mate. Yeah it was a great result, the best thing was seeing the kids stand up and get on with the job. As far as the last 72 hours go, i can't believe the hysteria generated by hawk fans and Lloyd haters in general. I know every supporter base has its fair share of morons, but can't believe how much hate there is for Lloyd. Disgrace.
    I went with three Hawks and a Melbourne fan (MCC of course) who was supporting Hawthorn.

I went home a very happy man. :D
    no worries

yeh its such a relief if kirk had retired i would have just lost it i have 31 on my guernsey and for that exact reason he bleeds red and white..

i watched ess v haw good job by the dons to come back; enjoy finals.
    Thanks heaps brother. It was a disgraceful decision and what makes it worse is the fact that it was clearly about setting a new precedent.

Why would the AFL choose to do something like this on the eve of the finals? And why would they choose someone like Buddy to do this to?

It is total madness.

Anyway I hope your pumped brother. The best thing about following the Hawks and the Bombers is you know that no matter what, you have two sides who never lay down when it counts.

Gonna be a war tomorrow.

Best of luck
    H2F
    Hello Sir Dustbin. Sorry i haven't replied earlier mate. Not on this site as much as i used to be. I'll try and get there, might have a few things to do with the mrs though. See how we go.
    Board ban as well?

I've got my account logged in on Firefox, and logged out on Chrome.

Some genuine lols over there. :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back