Benevolent Ert
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About Post areas

• Dearest Benevolent Ert,

You are a most beutiful man, and I must have you. You may not know me, but rest assured I have been infatuated with you for what feels like decades, eons, possibly five minutes.

Rumlah says get on MSN. He also says some terribly mean things which I need not repeat here but let me tell you he sure needs his mouth washed out with soap that young lad.

Yeah anyway. MSN. Nao. Ok.

Swamp.
    Hi,
    I was just reading the posting "Sydney versus Brisbane Lions",last entry by Bedford I think.Could you please tell Vonn 69 and Constanza to pull thier heads in as I would imagine young people may read these posts and their posts about BBB groin need deleting,IMO.Thanks. Smasher
    Hi Ert, let me apologise on behalf of my fellow posters.
    I cannot believe their childish behaviour, it is totally out of character.

Even though I sound like a big suck-up, let me assure you my apology is sincere.
    Robbieando and yourself have done a marvellous modding job.
    Thanking you in advance.
    Congratulations Ert, you are the first ever recipient of the Ert award for Excellence in the field of Ertness.

What a proud moment for you! Hope you'll enjoy the lavish attention my minions and I are bestowing upon you.

You truly are the true meaning of all that is Ertly.

*tear*
    Errrrrrrrrrrrt i want ur babies!
    Ur sooooo fricken hot!
    I love u marry me wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

Hai :D

*giggle*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back