didaka
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Post areas

Remove this Banner Ad

• Lol ive given up reading

Head far far up his rear end

How are you going mate? Enjoy Saturday
    Hope all is still going well buddy, and it's always good to see another Scrubs fan..

and Hooch is definitely crazy.
    Dalai lama

i have a theory DL was actually a troll alias for a poster called boonie
    You can never be too beforehand with Yuletide greetings.:p Am now having a happy b'day as we're getting tickets to the game. It was looking a bit miserable there for a while.
    ill look after the collingwood board

even if its not readable due to alcohol im posting it
    dying breed posters like us im starting to think. You, pie eyed, snag, and a couple of others.

Even im starting to feel like im getting too negative maybe its times to move on with real life lol
    mate you are one of the few posters that keep me coming back to this board, keep up the good work mate we dont agree with everything but at least your reasoned
    Mate, ease some of our tensions.

What do you know in regards to Beamsy's situation?

What's your mail?
    Hey dude, it's impossible not to notice the massive amount of 'get well Didaka' and 'Didaka > Chemo' messages, so I just thought I'd come and ask what's going on... if you don't mind?

I just finished radiotherapy (I've instead got the flu now, so there's no time to enjoy health) after chemo myself for Hodgkin's Lymphoma, and I just want to wish you all the best. Hopefully you've gotten something similar or even less threatening to what I have... but either way the most important thing I've found is to keep your spirits up, no matter how hard it is (and sometimes it will be hard... although judging from the fact that there's a Get Well message below from 24 July, I'm guessing you already know all this...)

Anyway, take care.
    Here's hoping you are holding up ok mate. I think there is nothing worse than having an illness that can be life threatening.
    Get well soon mate.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back