Hawkamania!
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Post areas

• bad luck mate, cant win them all ,Over the last 10 years geelong have won 75% of the grandfianls they have played , hawthorn 50% .
    so what are you going to think about more over the summer losing the grandfinal or the fact that no matter what you can not beat geelong ?
    PS its kind of cool how i can say i support the only victorian club to win 3 AFL premierships
    typical of a poor culture , maybe you should be angry with fatso for not getting boot to ball , and soft hodgey who cant play well unless hes a loss man in defence.

on the umps, hawk supporter rang up an complained and all they said on 3aw was they thought hawthorn had the best of the umpires in the first half, we own you
    28 points up in the last quarter, no scarlett or taylor to play on franklin or roughead , all you had to do was hold on and win and you would be launching a late run at the premiership.It was a golden opportunity, but you blew it.

fatso franklin couldnt get boot to ball because hes to slow, hodge was no where to be found as he cant handle a tag and cant find the footy himself.

as usual hawthorn couldnt handle the pressure
    hawthorn have the youngest list because they cant manage their playes properly ,this means their players have to retire at a early age
    Oi! How are ya mate? Please tell me you're staying in Dawin this week and next, in other words don't joins us v Saints and Cats like earlier this year! ;):D:D

Ya Jinx! :D:D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back