Rudi Gilham
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Post areas

Remove this Banner Ad

• Final score 16.13 109 Willy to 14.14.98 BH. Puopolo seemed to get a few mentions. Minson was their BOG and played mostly against Bailey but Max seemed to win his fair share of hitouts but it still struggling around the ground. Barely heard other seniors mentioned except Milne got a few goals and Lisle took a few good marks.
    Final score 16.13 109 Willy to 14.14.98 BH. Puopolo seemed to get a few mentions. Minson was their BOG and played mostly against Bailey but Max seemed to win his fair share of hitouts but it still struggling around the ground. Barely heard other seniors mentioned except Milne got a few goals and Lisle took a few good marks.
    the real Rudi played under Roland Crosby at Devonport and won a premiership in 88 with the blues,dont think he was there when knightsy took over but not certain.Was entertaining to watch
    No, not the real Rudi Gilham, PatientHawk. Just a fan from the old days like yourself, except when he played for Glenorchy.
    Hello Rudi, I will ask the same qestion as Daisydimsy

Just wondering if you are 'the' Rudi Gilham who played footy for Devonport and Glenorchy down in Tas?

I wached a few Devonport Blues games as a local, and Rudi was always my favourite player.
    I carn't remember if Rudi played under Peter Knights coaching or not.
    Did Rudi play also with Bill Williams...I guess not.

Anyway Cheers

ps if you are Rudi, please substute most "Rudi" text with "you".
    Hi there!

Just wondering if you are 'the' Rudi Gilham who played footy with the VFL Hawks in the early 80's and then played for Devonport and Glenorchy down in Tas?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back