Big Kitty
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Post areas

Remove this Banner Ad

• Hi,I have a new ad text website with a tigers theme if you want you can join for free,
    The promotion code whitetiger Regards TB p.s. I'll throw in some free software tell me what you want..... http://tigerboyz.info/
    Not yet, will probably bring Bartel in for Pearce, and trade out Mitch Brown for Ballantyne if Ballantyne gets named.

You?
    Yes, nice team.

Mine is:

Goddard, Fisher, Lockyer, Enright, Hodge, Scotland, Ellis (Broughton, Petrenko)
    Gibbs, Selwood, Priddis, Haselby, Pearce, Muston (Dangerfield, Swift)
    Cox, McIntosh
    O'Keefe, Didak, J Brown, Franklin, Higgins, Goodwin, Sidebottom (Macaffer, Brown)

Very happy with my backline ATM, although Broughton scoring 118 on my bench pisses me off slightly.
    Started off real good, then got hit with two 0's, two players playing half a game and Dangerfield filling in for Priddis.

I'm on 1740 with Macaffer and hopefully Sidebottom to come.

How about you?
    hey mate, got my lowest score for the year, 2097, i'll drop out of the top 100. oh well. how'd you go?
    Had my first good week this year, hit 2024. Ranked about 20k. I guess I could say I'm like the Carlton banner says, they know were coming ;)
    *Blocks Big Kitty*
    Nah Joking I'll go on MSN soon, just doing phone stuff now and MSN will just slow that down.
    Haha before you know it I'll be in the top 50 so steer away from making fun of my team ....:p
    I don't see any worries in my team, loving every little bit of it, Scotland is a minor worry though.
    stfu man :p
    I've got my DT link on my about me section, but before you look at it, I'll tell you that ranking counts for nothing this early.....
    Nah mate.

I still play Juniors. haha.
    But I support the Heathmont Jets.

Why do you ask?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back