Tom12
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Post areas

Remove this Banner Ad

• Hell yeah, absolute superstar, maybe test captaincy might be a bit early, let Ponting and then Clarkey lose the next 2 Ashes series first :D
    I wouldnt mind White, McKay, Patto jnr and Hastings atm :D I reckon the commentary would be very entertaining, if not from WA that is, I remember some very interesting bias commentary when WA have been winning in the past. Dont worry it is the norm for a team in WAs position to post a big total now, should be a good 4 sessions for WA coming up
    I cant get the radio website to load so just relying on the score ticking over, I find it quite good when I look up and see the wickets column constantly changing! But I have never seen a side with so many talented batsmen fold as often as WA
    I doubt it, Ronchi, Marsh and Pomersbach will all make big scores and Voges wont fail twice, wouldnt be suprised if its a draw
    hey mate i read on the geelong board you know when there open training session is on the saturday this weekend. i was just wondering what time it is and if its just at subi? cheers for your help
    Seriously buddy, Carlton are pretending to be anything, you obviously don't understand my point, the fact is they have only beaten bottom 8 sides, when they play top 8 sides they lose, that is the point. If iwas you i'd worry more about the Saints in September they have a history of falling short!!
    Hah, he's just behind Watts and Rioli. Yarran and Dawson a close 3rd.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back