DeadlyAkkuret
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Post areas

Remove this Banner Ad

• its big now.
    got my mate to buy me a gold..
    avators still a bit small cuz i got a yellow i think.
    nywyay yet haha
    hahaha good day DA. I Return tha hug.
    That call was so good bout not winnin collingwood.
    Umm on the thread bout tha man fallin on AFL board I go OUCH hope his okay and then some idiot quotes me and goes "he's" and I told him
    Omg shut up no one cares and apparently that's abuse...

Meh. What's doin x
    Hopefully you get two more wins and make the eight. My league isnt competitive except for prob top 5 teams. Good luck for the rest of the weekend
    Yer sitting in first place and one game clear of second place, so i reckon im pretty safe for making the finals. What about you?
    Swan bowling around the wicket, Huss went for a cover drive, missed he ball but hit the ground, spun out of the rough straight to first slip. Given out caught.
    Yeah was a real ripper ey. Pretty bloody average.

The Ponting one can be excused. But then the catch and THEN then Huss dismissal. :rolleyes:
    I feel bad nowww srsly they are the pissweak softest board ever, if i could take your red i would as its my fault.

come back soonnn mate.
    That's very nice of you to say!

You seem like such a nice person too, I've read a lot of your posts and i think you have a GOOD sense of humor, you seem very switched on and sweet too. I think BF would be a much better place with nice, funny people like you :thumbsu:

Anyway I hope you have a good night

Cheers

Scott
    Thanks for your comments on my dogs. I actually respected you as a poster before. Now your just a pieca of trash in my eyes. Get a life. It helps mate. :thumbsdown::thumbsdown:
    Mate, let us just say if we keep serving up s**t like that my laptop will have a very short lifetime.

I nearly cried when Noble missed the penalty.
    Yeah I've been great mate. Watching some high quality cricket along with school and cricket. :D

When you back from the US?
    The two man attack fails yet again. Doesn't surprise me really, Krejza and Siddle ideally need a lot more FC cricket to improve their games (Which is exactly what Simon Katich did).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back