AndyLesPaul
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Post areas

Remove this Banner Ad

• I think it's about $13.95 for just the ticket, not sure of the transaction fee on ticketmaster though.
    Yeah it is a little harsh. But hey, I know from now on to make sure I reference it correctly; I'm fine with it.
    Didn't put a link at the top of a quote. I put it at the bottom + typed in EFC Website in the
    ----------
    but that wasn't supposedly enough.
    ----------
    Holidays have been good man.

Bought a few PS3 games, that brings my tally to 20 games.

Going for a few Platinum trophies. Got one(Terminator), got 46% on inFAMOUS(you need two playthroughs to get Plat. So i'll play again during the holidays :)) and will be getting another platinum tomorrow :).
    No problems with mine.

You get smart saver in the mail or you could check out their website.
    Check around in the smart saver. I got mine done (mine was the newer model which costs more) for around $80 which is very cheap.
    You know Afterworld? Well he said that "Conan is better than Letterman because Letterman can suck my dick" and I just said that his opinion doesn't matter. Chief told me off in the morning so I thought it would be all good but then CatmanForever comes in at the night and gets skitzo at me and cards me. That guy is seriously the worst mod ever, everyone I speak to says that.
    My detective skill is just too good. LOL.

Nah I keep tab on cheap games on OzBargain and noticed the similarity. :thumbsu:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back