DeadlyAkkuret
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Post areas

Remove this Banner Ad

• Red and black? Yeah go to My BigFooty and on the left where it says Own Goal... oops I mean Control Panel you click on customize profile.

Haha I'm watchin the soccer atm. :p
    Good mate, we got our NOA2 on Friday, so now it's all that crappy paper work to fill out for the consulate... financial stuff etc....and getting the police check and medical done. Pain in the ass stuff but we were lucky only waiting 2 and a half months to get USCIS approval. How about you guys? You've sent the K-1 yeah?
    haha thanks :) its almost like a 80% chance for the dogs to get Hall which is good :), all the best for next year and hope u go deep into september :) all the best .
    Haha, don't mind a bit of bung eye aye DA?

I like to pretend that wonky eye is courtesy of something I may have shot in there ;)
    It is pretty funny. The obsession with youth is almost an illness for some now.
    I had a shocker last week, with 3 zeros and only ended up scoring 1864 but i still won. This week its the battle of the top 4 and im thinking about trading higgins out for stevie j what do you think?
    I take it you just watched 'Double Take'? I didn't see but every Aussie Skit show has Sunrise on it.
    He's an idiot for choosing the worst nicknames. His posting style just makes it so obvious.
    haha thanks you.
    CAS has caved in an got one too bonz is considerin it EVERYONES DOIN IT haha..
    cept im the only vain enough to actually put a pic of myself up... ahha devs
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back