G
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About Post areas

Remove this Banner Ad

• "he might let that loser richardson were one around his neck for a little bit longer."
    What? "were"? Huh? what are you talking about
    Congratulations on your win over the Bulldogs. Oh that's not right Geelong lost didn't they. Geelong are forming a habit here. Ha ha ha get used to it.
    Ha ha, The Geelong players carried on like they won the flag, but they didn't. Hawthorn took the flag from Geelong. Geelong wont win again this year no matter who you play and how many ducking drills you run. When it counts Geelong fail. Obviously Hawthorn scare the pants off Geelong when beating them by 1 point when they are five down from their GF team. The ducking pussies will choke the year.
    The only culture you could come close to hanging with is in a Petri dish.

Are you going to buy the umpires card set to add to your geelong collection?
    Hi GC
    Its great to see your still alive. I thought you committed hari-kari after last years grand final. Congrats on your victory. A well deserved win.
    But then again, it only a home and away game. We are still the reigning premiers. Greater than the greatest team of all.
    Ever since Bob Davis (so the rumour goes) buried a hawk figurine after the 63 gf and placed a curse on yourselves, you have never beaten us in a final ... let alone Grandfinal... So I guess that means you will always be our bitches. And you only too well know it .... stop kidding yourself. Bitch!
    I've gotten in your head. Enjoy the victory knowing that your guys only won by one point with a 21 to 18 man advantage on the field.
    oh, so i have no right to an opionon, at least a richmond supporter doesnt say to me this - "this guy does not repesent us" i think i have more of an right to an opionon after that statement by your own club supporter
    Someone bowed, and they were out there on the field during the game too. But it certainly wasn't the Bulldogs.

Here's a clue: They gave you an armchair ride last time you lot played each other. And during the biggest game of the year, though that ended up being irrelevant at the end of the day now, didn't it.

115 > 89. Hope this helps.
    *** Here's your daily choke reminder ***

Hawthorn - 115
    Geelong - 89

Geelong Choke by 26 after being given an armchair-ride from the Umpires in both the Prelim and the GF.
    Tee-diddly-hee indeed.

I like how you can only rip into us as a result of our massive injury list. It's humorous because that's all you've got, and it becomes even more humorous when I think about our 26 point win in the biggest game of the last decade.

Oh, and by the way:

Hawthorn - 115
    Geelong - 89

Geelong Choke by 26. By the way, tell me how 'being the best side in the competition' went for you last season?

Hawthorn - 115
    Geelong - 89

Geelong Choke by 26. By the way, tell me how 'being the best side in the competition' went for you last season?

Hawthorn - 115
    Geelong - 89

Bahahaha.

I'm going to be honest, I didn't bother reading past the first few lines as they were almost illegible. Your grasp of the English language is laughable, just like Geelong were on the biggest day of 2008. You remember right, the day the undermanned Hawks made a laughing stock of the 'best team everzzzz' in front of the whole Nation?

Hawthorn - 115, defeated Geelong - 89.

But you win the ones that matter, right? Bahahahahahaha.
    Bahahahaah. It's "here," you idiot. How do you live with yourself? I mean surely it's such a struggle just to get through day-to-day life being so incredibly stupid?

Clearly you haven't looked hard enough. But citing your narrow loss against a severely underdone and undermanned Hawthorn - where you'd have been out for 'revenge' for your Grand Final defeat last season, is a bit humorous.

But let me refresh your memory, I'm talking about the game where Hawthorn (115) defeated Geelong (89) in one of the biggest games of the decade. You know, the game where Geelong choked by 26? The game where 100,012 + millions from around the country watched Geelong being exposed.

You remember that one? It's alright though I suppose, because you 'win the ones that matter.'

Bahahahahhahahaha. I'm embarrassed for you.
    Bahahahaha. It's "you're," you idiot. How do you live with yourself? I mean surely it's such a struggle just to get through day-to-day life being so thick?

By the way, I like how you call us losers. It's especially funny as Hawthorn (115) defeated 'the bestust team everzzzzzz' Geelong (89) in the biggest game of the year. Where 100,012 + millions watched Geelong be exposed for the soft frontrunners they are.

Happy days.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back