Merv
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Post areas

• I miss uuuuuuuuuuu
    un_eggs
    un_eggs
    What happened to this bloke? Did he change name? Wouldn’t think he’d just leave to never return.
    Rack Watts
    Rack Watts
    Not sure to be honest! I remember him announcing his departure though.
    un_eggs
    un_eggs
    Yeah I remember that too. Saw his username on the Zaharakis thread and thought I’d mosey on over here. At least we still have the manic depressive arctic furball!
    I'm gonna have to share that picture around a bit if you don't mind !!!
    hahaha what a great win it was ... I knew you would love it !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    yeah I was cheering you guys on ... you were just tired from the week before and there is only so much that adrenalin can get you over the line ...

So many similarities between our teams. You are a year off really exploding Merv.

As for my mob well we just need to get through the next month with some wins and get our full team back on the park and back to peak fitness. Love how everyone is writing us off, go put some money of us Merv we love a challenge.
    Hey merv,

Quick question i was just wondering how long will it be for new users to be able to create new topics?

Thanks
    18 18 18 18 18 18 18 18 18 18 18 18 18 18 18 18 18 18 18 18 18 18 18 18 18 18 18 18 18 18 18 18 no score no score no score no score no score no score no score no score!!!!!
    G'day big fella,

Just wondering if my time has been served and if im allowed back on the polls board?
    Hey Merv,

What is happening for '2009 BigFooty Tipping' for Essendon? Is there a link you can send me to place tips?
    Hey merv,

just wondering if you could help me with something. my member name is Seychelles and i was wondering if i could change it to something else. can you please guide me on how to change it.
    Thanks
    Can I be allowed access to the Polls Board again please.

I have been very well behaved recently. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back