lewigie
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Post areas

Remove this Banner Ad

• Do you need anger management therapy? That was a very angry post you sent me.
    lewigie
    lewigie
    sorry :(:(:(:(:(
    lewigie
    lewigie
    went a bit over the top as i was a bit sick of the aselwood bashing (even though I too hate him and want him out of the side)
    PAdman
    PAdman
    It's okay, I just read that he kicked 5 goals on Milne (probably from that kaiserchief13 flog) and couldn't believe it. It was a stressful game.
    Hey Mate.

Are you interested in going around again for the Gumbies for another season? The new season should be starting within the next few weeks.

The Gumbies off-season thread is http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=719616 Please recommit there if you want to go around again so i can add you to our roster for next season - I would love to see you go around again, You have been a solid contributor in our defence for a while now.

Hope to hear from you soon

Thanks

Peterss
    Geelong Gumbies Captain.
    Hey Mate

Your back in the Gumbies side for this weekend.....Pop on over to the leagues forum and make some posts.....If you make a post or two every week youll get a game every week as we have had some posters drop off in activity of late.

Some important club news too that you should know about in regards to captaincy etc...

Hope to see you make a few posts soon.

Cheers

Peterss
    Geelong Gumbies Captain.
    [Comment From Lewis S Lewis S : ]
    Could you tell me a good pick up line? You seem to be doing alright with the ladies.

Chris Masten:
    Nah Lewis, dont want to give out my tips
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back