Remove this Banner Ad

• Beautiful spot at rainbow...have a great time!! 4 day weekend I'm guessing?
    _Wang_
    _Wang_
    Just a day trip mate.. back at work today
    Andrew's funeral is on Thursday 20 October, 10am at Altona Crematorium mate, just had a conversation with his daughter
    _Wang_
    _Wang_
    Thanks mate I will let my friends know, I am in Mooloolaba QLD so wont come down but will others will.
    hey man, i get the feeling the mods have been given the order to kill any threads that relate to the bummers crap...I mean, yeah what's wrong with discussing if they do get pinged, what happens to the Brownlow and I wanted to add, yeah and if the Cats are implicated, what happens to their 3 flags...this is gunna be big if they nabbed man..
    _Wang_
    _Wang_
    I agree Bro, Not a good look for the sport either I might add. Freedom of speech is a given right in Australia (sometimes)
    Mate I miss Wangs Parking Lot. Just saw your post on the weekend. Check Out Caddyshack Inside Edition for 30th anniversary
    _Wang_
    _Wang_
    Haha sweet mate.. Well i ain't payin no 50c for no coke..
    Will do, when I get the chance too mate. But I would only for Slayer and Metallica. I'm more of a fan of the German big 4. :p
    I thought their load albums weren't bad, but didn't like st.anger at all. Death Magnetic is pretty good though.
    Fair enough mate.

Yes, I am going. I cannot wait for it, it's been 20 years in the making for me. Haven't seen them live until now. :D
    How ya going, Been away mate so haven't seen the thread yet. The only prob I have with rating music is nobody is ever wrong, because nobody can tell me that what they like is better then what I like, it's about the only thing we have left in this world that is 100% personal choice (hope that makes sense). Having said that I love their new album 'World Painted Blood'.
    He has everything,roguish good looks,charisma to burn and a 65m penetrating drop punt.
    Good on him.. He must be able to play a lot if he is on an AFL list.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back