Remove this Banner Ad

• so how's Luke Ball doing this week dude? ha ha ha

ps: nice shot on goal by Lukey in last quarter against the very unlucky doggies....
    The 3 who have been banned are DNine ( yes long winded I know, but still valid points) tess ( well, she may have issues and an anti Eddie agenda, but still had valid points) and Fu manchu who liked the debate, had valid points, got into some slanging matches with optimax but Optimax stays, fu manchu goes. See the trend? One set of rules for those who are pro malthouse, another for those who are vehemently opposed to what is going on with malthouse. the lesson being: dont argue too much against the popular opinion. Vegas is the worst of the lot.
    Hey bud, how you doing?

Can you send me a link of a site that is streaming the game live?

I dunno if Justin tv is doing footy this year.

Thanks mate,

Medhurst Magic
    PE, I just tried to upload you magnificent Lord Nathan for my avatar, but the file failed. Is the pic too big? But wait! there it is - just below. It did upload! Ta!
    Hey Pie eyed, my email tells me you've sent me a PM, but the evil Chief has downgraded my membership, so I can't access my PMs until I'm promoted to Platinum again. It seems stupid as he knows I'm a player sponsor and it's just a matter of time. Now I'm obliged to send him a number of emails, to keep the matter at the forefront of his mind, so to speak. And 76 converts already.
    OMG! Take this time to work on some red carpet images for Awards Night. Must go see what you did.
    Did you find streaming Geelong v Bulldogs? Fking AFL have closed down every avenue I can find and I'm stuck with radio! Thanks
    Loving the background of us duking it up against Richmond, just wondering if you were either able to send me to the photos in their pure form, or point me in a directed where I could get them???

Cheers mate

(sunnyTEE)
    Hey buddy.

I'm not sure who is over seeing the Didak sponsorship at the moment but i see their is a Presidents Lunch coming up in round 22 for which we have ticket(s).

We should get something happening about a draw for this prize as it's only just over 2 weeks away!

What do you think?
    Hey Pie eyed, I've pinched your Woodsmen for my album cover. Ta.

Hold on! I've just noticed that you've got an album too - off for a nosey.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back