Dangas
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About Post areas

Remove this Banner Ad

• That's what I said to Robbie, but, he was carrying on about my demeanor, saying I was being forceful. I agree with you, I'd be highly surprised if Bevan and Playfair are on our list next year.

I hope for one that Longmire has a new gameplan and a new vision for us. We really should have kept Daniel O'Keefe and persisted with him and kept Barry Hall, despite his problems, he owed us in my opinion.

What are you up to mate? I couldn't get to the game on Sunday, I have a large Vet bills to pay off, after my dog had died recently.
    I'm still trying to get around the fact, that I was yellowcarded for yesterday's debate. :eek: Like you, I'm tired of seeing the likes of Playfair, Bevan and other of Roos' favourites getting a game of others that at least can kick the ball like Veszpremi and Meredith.
    Who needs kids on their list, we should keep playing the list cloggers. :eek: Why can't some people see that some players will not make it in the AFL?
    Finally someone agrees with me regarding Playfair. He should not be on our list, they should have persisted with Daniel O'Keefe.
    Carn the ****ing Swans. :D

I love those ****ers to death, they are my life :D

Reply to my post, via pm, not visitor messagues, dude. :D
    Gdaaaay not to much mate woo I sound like a bogan whch is hmm strange
    And how are you?
    Yehhh I need to stop have avators of me it's a lil obnoxious.

Man I'm in a weird mood tonight I just spent the last 20 mins laughin at the word hard. ahahahaha
    heyy wats up?
    thanx for the ad :)
    Swans supporter i gather! great game on saturdy..kieran Jack :D:D:D
    g'day. big footy sure beats the hell outta reading the SAME articles on the HUN, SMH and Daily Telegraph eh...more fun too...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back