dajesmac
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Post areas

Remove this Banner Ad

• Um maybe try another site or is it possible to email it to me, hahaha I'm not good at it either:D
    Did you try just uploading the 2011 lists file in stead of lots of files as in going into footy fanatic/lists/default 2011?
    Hey mate.You could upload the footy fanatic 2011 lists on megaupload Its easy and easy to download. Id be grateful if you did cheers.
    Cool. I mean I definitely don't want to request it of you when you could probably spend your time on better things, but if you were thinking of doing a video then I thought I would plant the Shuey idea in your head.

The other videos on your channel are good too btw hahaha.
    So dajesmac, I couldn't help but notice that on your youtube channel you have a few WC compilation videos. Now I'm not sure whether you compiled them yourself, but if you did, I have a proposal for you. How would you feel about making a video of Shuey's extremely limited AFL game time, as in the 1 and a half nab cup games and two/three AFL games he's played in? I and I'm sure you and all the other WC fans need something to look forward to/fap to. I will pay you in rep and gratitude. I would do it myself but I have the computer skills of a 60 year old and the shittest internet/computer in the world. I look forward to your response and bid you good day.
    Sheppard is a brilliant player, but I think we needed lucas to fill in that empty pocket. But Sheppard does run out of defence and kick a few so I guess its not too bad.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back