B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Post areas

• Looks like your fail bin is nigh on full BBC. A solid contribution from yourself in filling it up, as ever. :)
    O dear Bayer. I'm guessing you accidentally posted this here. I will not judge you based on them, but I don't particularly want to be reading about your personal hygiene problems.
    Ha ha ha look who it is, credit to you fellas you deserved it this year. Lucky, but deserved it all the same
    Greatest show EVER,
    Gonna get drunk, smoke a heap of weed, kill Lahey.
    That's Rick thinking, not Jules thinking.
    Not an important game for us. You guys were playing for top 4. If we see you in the finals you'll go down by more than 8 goals. It'll be four quarters of what you copped in that third quarter.
    Had we kicked straight, the game would have been over by half time. I stand by the fact that Hawthorn didn't win that game, Geelong lost it, which makes Hawthorn the S.Bradbury premiers.
    Bradbury Premiers? Bahahaha.

Your lot got an armchair ride in the Preliminary and in the GF, yet still somehow managed to get done when it counted. Meanwhile we beat the 'best side ever,' with the best player on the field, and our only Key Backman, going down at half time. Then there was the fact several players were clearly underdone. Franklin and Lewis visibly limping before the match, Hodge with his ribs, etc.

Undermanned. Underdone. Yet we still won.

Though I suppose the fact our lot were undermanned and underdone and you guys still somehow lost doesn't really hold true with this Bradbury theme. Keep trying though.

Oh, and I didn't even start on the '07 flag... Collingwood, Port and North as the main contenders? Hilarious. And you have the audacity to call us the Bradbury Premiers.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back