Remove this Banner Ad

• With less then 3 months 'til the season opener, the AE12 season launch draws closer. Keep your eyes peeled this week as all gets revealed.
    Looking forward to the LFL All Star game in Sydney. Will be plenty of BOOM CRASh and Ooooh lala to be excited about. Can't wait!
    Hey Woodson,

If you're heading to the Brighton Hotel tomorrow morning let me know... I'll be there... look out for a big guy wearing a Broncos Jersey with the number 99 on it.

Hope to catch up with you there matey.

Regs, Pete

P.S. Go Steelers...
    cooeee mate! sorry for my delay, and obvious lack of sufc gear for you. short story - did not see any genuine gear at all. longer story, my flight out was delayed so i spent a lot less time in sheffield than i originally thought. there are sufc and swfc shirts in sports stores to sell, but no other gear. i am thinking that this is to help sales at their own shops at the grounds. i did look, and even made a concerted effort on my return to sheffield. when i tried to get near the sufc supporters entrance on matchday, well, being a local derby, the roads were blocked off to swfc supporters, and i only saw some "dodgy" gear anyway. so apologies for that.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back