Cotchin 9
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Post areas

• Nice - atmophere will be just as good. Day one. Hmm. I'm tipping there'll still be a few floating around; surely every single seat won't be sold? Hopefully the Barmy Army will be in full voice.
    Sure am. At this stage I'm looking at going to at least three days play one way or the other. Defs the first two. You'll be going, I assume?
    I hope so. The whole 22 years of my life with seeing very little (if any) success is too long!

That being said, I don't like getting my hopes up because I've been heart broken before :c

Nap time now. Bye :)
    Nah, I'm a loser. Hence me staying home on a Saturday night.

But really, everyone is always like "Why would I want to go to a Richmond game?!"

:c
    Oh, I was supposed to go out around there last night except then I changed my mind. Where abouts were you?
    Spewing. Their partnership at the WACA in 01/02. And it's against what is probably the best Aussie side of all time (Bichel as 12th man).
    Ugh you're kidding?! :( I've been wanting to watch a heap of that series for so long. Even though we stumbled repeatedly, it was an awesome series. Chris Harris and his dinky little medium's :thumbsu:
    Great call, one of the best. Four NZ hundreds in the first dig. Astle and Parore were in on the Sunday morning. Went up to the shops. Came back, they're still in. Went outside to read Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets for the 2nd time. Came back inside, they're still in. And Warney's 99. Talk about drama! And we nearly pinched it needing 400 to win when Waugh accidently had Gilly run out at the bowlers end (or was it the other way around) when Vettori deflected it onto the stumps. Awesome cricket. That series had three draws, but two were as exciting as, and one severely disrupted by rain. Hope robelinda on Youtube puts this one up asap. :thumbsu:
    Bartel Ablett Cross Cox Selwood, my five most expensive players in DT a couple of years ago.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back