Remove this Banner Ad

• Jeez, I tell the gospel truth on one of your threads, no bad language or insults, just the factual truth, re the game v the Pies,and i get issued with some infraction for a so called "cheap shot." ?? You seriously need to harden up pal, an Opposition fan tells it like it is, and you crack the sads. ?? Joke surely, its gotta be. !
    Seriously, again ?

What does one say - Ive been here for 8 years, post honest, truth that speaks more to footy than almost any ...authority. (banned from mentioning names obviously ODN)

Have worn most of them - but this last one is bullshit - absolute BULLSHIT.

what a ****ing sook, serious, serious, sook.
    My most recent infraction was nothing less than personal - nothing at all and wil be
    You got some new boards! Have fun. You got a blue sky brief in terms of doing stuff/making changes etc
    Hi mate. Just went though the hardrive and picked the photographs out. I will edit and send them off to Chief later tonight. Cheers.
    I will go through my hardrive for the photographs that you have asked for. I will send them off as soon as possible. The whole thing looks fantastic, thanks to Chief, yourself and the contributes. Thanks for the opportunity again. ;)
    Hey mate, my inbox is totally full at the moment. The link for the photo credits is: flickr.com/acphotography18 and I would prefer like the others that my bigfooty username is used.

Looks fantastic. :)
    i was banned from posting on the carlton board about 2 years ago for some poor comments i made that i now regret. was wondering if you could lift the permanent ban and give me another chance, i wish to discuss some things on the carlton board at the moment that interest me. thanks Jerry
    Posted a thread last night about Judd's new contract and it's obviously been deleted. Maybe you could tell me how many years was he signed on for, when his contract expires and how many years it was. Thanks
    If I message u the review can you please, make it the review for the gameday thread. cheers.

Thanks.
    Hey ODN.

Its me again, how are we mate?

Noticed it the Bulldogs game this week and if i remember i was scheduled to do a write up on it?

Can i still send u one and u put it in for me

Regards.
    G'day ODN. Been trying to locate a relevant thread for 'Kreuzer 11' sponsorship with no luck. Please advise....
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back