Remove this Banner Ad

• Hey there BFF
    I noticed your thumbs down for my post re Jsos. I would be really interested what you disagreed with
    How about those bombers?? Had to start work at 4am so I didn't watch the game... Woke up to msgs from Juddy Dave Tyson and con all going me s**t about essendon prematurely blowing their loads
    stewart crameri......way tougher than robinson

robinson is just an ADD ********
    Well funny story that.... Got a msg Thursday night asking if I was over my knee injury and am I available to play on Saturday we are playing the top side and I don't want my return from injury to be a 25 goal belting and am also very unfit due to training twice all year told them I need one more week so I could get pissed at the saints and heckle my "mate" it's not right anyway.... Keeps popping out and have tendinitis
    Wish I was but reckon I'm on the verge of failing one subject and getting a pretty poor mark in another.
    oh yeah thats right you not playing saturday....prob wont start a fight then if youre not there to finish it....lebo bruce lee lol......two hours to come play footy wont hurt though.....prob could do with a break from studying...bad week to miss also....MASSIVE GAME
    haha I came first in the state championships...out of 3 competitors. Good luck with your fight on the weekend, I'll be at home studying for my exams. :(
    still....at least you can say you`re a black belt...just need you to fire up on the footy field...ill start a fight with the biggest bloke i can find on saturday and you come in a bust some kung fu on his ass
    hahahahahahah apparently juddy has a black belt too.... i did judo for a while...came 8th in the state championships
    You sound shocked? :confused: :D

Day I received my black belt is the day I lost all faith in martial arts. Skill didn't come into it - pay the money for the test and you'll pass to the next belt unless you're a complete *******. :eek:
    LOL! Tyson's rubbing off on you. Yeah, pretty sure I'll play this week but it almost feels like a bye.
    god i was drunk last week haha had to get someone to drive my car home....i have become one of those piss heads that hangs around footy clubs getting drunk every week
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back