Stereophonic
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Post areas

Remove this Banner Ad

• Hello there just seeing if you'd be interested in joining the Furies in the SFA?
    Hey mate, what happened to your fancy bolded name? You did such a good job getting a whole new team board going... hope you got the right props from the right people, and if not, consider this some kind of lame alternative.
    Hey mate, just wondering if there's any way to get hold of some GC footage. Is there anything on the net, or on pay TV?
    Can you please clear me to start new threads, I am assuming that is why I cant post. Cheers mate
    Fantastic mate, im pretty excited, I'm gonna try and get to their first TAC game down here, gotta have look at a draw, gonna get the jumper, a yellow one, hope they sell them, if they don't, i might have to hide under a bench in the rooms and flog one...
    Yes mate , a long time coming , but worth the wait , glad now we can talk about the footy rather than the politics of a new stadium which a lot of people were more interested in. But a great day we will look back on with fondness when we win our first flag.
    lol its ok mate, i was not serious anyway... i can assure you nothing i write, ever, is at any time serious in any way...
    Lol. I have been! Havent you noticed? I have I think about 81 posts there so far. 77 in the "create a jersey" thread. Been coming up with a lot of ideas, logos, etc.
    Some good material is coming up in the bay, your comp is going well mate.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back