Remove this Banner Ad

• Mate what is it with you closing my thread. I made a valid point outside of the game day stuff. Sounds like you mods are a bit like the team at the moment and dont want to deal with anything hard.
    Haha, I know, I know! That poster is one of the most hardline posters I have encountered on here. He is not trying to be a troll either, he is deadly serious in what he posts. I gotta learn to ignore people like him, but he is just so sensationalist and so pro anything Essendon I just get sucked in!
    Haha how can you still see it, Mod powers? I sort of regretted posting it afterwards, maybe I was overreacting...
    Please cut off my access to the polls board. I won't get fair treatment there. Thanks.
    Hey, sorry for not replying sooner - I have been away from my computer. I hope you sold the tickets easily enough. :)
    Which one? I've only responded to a couple this morning when I've had the chance. Will go back at lunch.
    Hi Shane,, would it be possible to update the membership thread it is at 37,251 or 5031 up from last year.
    Cheers John
    You can go back and edit your posts now mate. I've got all the screen dumps of our bet that I will need...
    I realize you weren't having a go Echols but fwiw I actually don't have a problem with slats20 posting on our board I was just surprised at how many were having a go at Big X over his comment. Tbh I quite enjoy reading some of the comments that other supporters post regardless of the content and moreso enjoy the responses from our own supporters
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back