Remove this Banner Ad

• Relax that stern mouth CBH, dry your beady eyes...
    CowboyFromHell
    CowboyFromHell
    CowboyFromHell
    No, sorry, I get it now. Just read the thread. Not sure if you're joking with me or having a crack but either way I get it. My eyes aren't beady though, more bloodshot this morning...
    Honestly mate, I was entirely joking about that emo crack :)

No serious intent there, and definitely no harm meant, of course.
    CowboyFromHell
    CowboyFromHell
    No harm done mate. Had a long day yesterday, that thread ended up copping the brunt of it so apologies for that. Just think (and always have thought) you have so much to offer the board discussion wise that it's a waste to see you just going with gifs and videos 99% of the time. The board is better for it when you are up and about with the discussion.
    Wonaeamirri33
    Wonaeamirri33
    Often times over the last year or two though, it seems like the mood gets a bit too unhealthily dark if we stick to serious chat too long, so I figure the vaudeville helps to stop that from happening. That's the biggest reason why I've been going further with it.

Wish that emo thread had stayed on the MB too really - I put that up essentially to ease us away from the 'is there any future' tangent...
    Mate you made the 250,000th post on the Dees board.

Been here from start to finish almost too.
    CowboyFromHell
    CowboyFromHell
    I suppose I needed to achieve something in the last 11 years hey? :) Thanks for the heads up, would have had no idea. Been a lot of changes to the board and to BF as a whole in that time but reckon it's looking pretty good these days!
    1. Well done on the 11K.
    2. He's Garland's brother.
    CowboyFromHell
    CowboyFromHell
    I'm sure he is. It doesn't mean what he says, every time, is correct. Surely you can see that?
    Tulip
    Tulip
    It just means that he obviously has a source. Not sure why you're taking this issue to heart so much? How do you know what Port's priorities are. He just said we have interest and talks are progressing.
    Just wanted to say I had you pencilled as a grumpy old bugger last season, but I'm really enjoying everything you're posting at the moment. Your clear analysis and calm thinking in the face of all the despair on our board is good to read and keeps the rest of us "glass half full" types encouraged.

Keep it up!
    Hi mate, haven't seen you around for a bit.

Interested in doing any player reviews? If so check the stick thread on the Dees board.
    Hey dude

What's your favourite Pantera song?
    Mine's either Primal Concrete Sledge, Cowboys From Hell, Walk or Cemetery Gates...

R.I.P. Dimebag.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back