Gibbsy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About Post areas

Remove this Banner Ad

• It is indeed, the one and only. Though, I'd hardly call it Eons ago. It's not really my fault you ended up leaving ;)
    I'd argue comedy at it's finest! Congratulations on your new BILC nickname pin!
    So, after a number of round one flake outs the debate will continue with the 8 debaters that submitted arguments.

Round 2 match ups and topics are as follows,

Gibbsy Vs Fumbles - Pubs are better than clubs. Fumbles FOR, Gibbsy AGAINST.

Same rules apply, approximately 300 words, 2 pictures.

A reminder that humor & SFA references are encouraged, put your own spin on it, doesn't necessarily have to be in essay form.

Arguments are due MIDNIGHT WEDNESDAY AEST but the sooner the better, as soon as arguments are received we will start rebuttals, once these are submitted debates will be judged and a winner will be decided.

Good luck :heart:.

PS - why no PM Gibbs?!?
    Thanks Gibbsy. Try get back on properly sometime in the next couple of weeks if I can find the time
    Hey mate, did you still want to be apart of the Collingwood beat? I'm happy to give you a small workload if you still want to be a part of it :)
    Haha it's a crowd favourite, definitely. This avatar's not going anywhere for a while :thumbsu:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back