Remove this Banner Ad

• hahaha Your Saints just continue to roll themselves. But Ross only left because he had a 7 day break yeah?
    Mate, your posts are freaking hilarious. So many of our supporters keep biting back with pure madness. :thumbsu: Quality Bay 13 trolling. Bad luck tonight but reckon your mob will go deep into September.
    All in good fun on the bay tonight, Plugger :thumbsu:
    I for one will be jumping on the TAB's ridiculous lengthening of the Saints odds of at least making the GF this year. A couple of tough matches first up was never going to be an easy start.
    Hope you smash the Lions buddy. All the best.
    Mate, I must admit, I admire they way you have handled yourself in the face of the torrid abuse directed at your football club today. You have been staunch in your defence of the club and yet kept your cool at the same time as well. Even though I have piled s**t on St Kilda relentlessly, it was never personal.
    Plugger, thunmbs up to you for keeping the head up and taking the bullets. It's easy to hang s**t when a team loses. Good luck next year.
    Chin up mate- we all love footy as much as you (I wouldn't have over 5000 posts on a ****ing footy forum if I didn't) so we can sort of empathise with what you are feeling. Bring on 2011.
    Condolences buddy. From one real fan to another I feel for ya. Although we have had our differences you are obviously very passionate about your club and much respect for that. The better team won on the day though.
    Yeah lucky for me. I probably won't do it now- will be too hard to pass of as a Saint given how much I don't rate Riewoldt.
    Fancy a friendly wager- in the spirit of the bay? Loser this weekend has to change sig, avatar and team supported to the other for Grand Final week starting from monday? (give the loser time to be a decent poster for their own team in the immediate fallout after the match)
    Comrade P35 - damn you, you have trumped me with the JOhnny Farnham (but well done all the same) Hope you are well. I remember what it was like to get the second week off in September, back in 2000 - I hope you have been enjoying it, because you have the right to dream (I knew back in 2000 it was the race for the silver medal). Keep safe, and keep up the good work - B
    Endorse the changes i made to your thread? :D made sure it was posted 1st of September too
    Jeez you Saints guys are slow tonight. (see my conversation with murraj on my page below).

We can only hope- I am doing the same for a Dogs flag.
    almost a month till Riewoldtember mate. Give us your predictions.
    Reading some of your posts regarding The Baker decision Plugger 35. Just wish to express that your observations regarding the whole matter need to be appluaded.
    Why must we always fight?

Let's not do it anymore...... At least until tomorrow. I'm off to bed.

Goodnight old friend.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back