Vikingblood
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Post areas

• Hey mate, just wishing you all the best for the finals. I know we love shitfighting and knocking the Camry's but really hope you guys do well after one hell of a season. Its been a remarkable effort. Best of luck!!
    Vikingblood
    Vikingblood
    Cheers mate. Appreciate the message. I'll be driving over this weekend for a 'boys roadtrip'. Hopefully a happy trip home on Sunday!!
    Porked04
    Porked04
    Sounds great! Fingers crossed it's as September as the last G final against the dishlickers! Safe drive mate and all the best!
    Yes..I've been saving myself ..."for the opportune moment " .... < Jack Sparrow>
    And I don;t know that Port can go any lower ... so I'M GETTING IN WHILE THE GETTINGS GOOD.
    I think another poster, Sparky(?) copped it in the neck coz they thought I was him - I noticed back then they also thought I was a Thai Green Curry ...they got no idea.

Anyways - keep up the good work - I may make a comeback as Subaru if Poort lose to GWS or Gold Coast - which is quitelikely after watching them last Sat Night
    Vikingblood
    Vikingblood
    Cheers, just having some fun with their tiny brains. Good to see you still around.
    Vikingblood
    Vikingblood
    Youve been very busy with your brief Subaru return, that should set the cats among the morons.
    Must congratulate you on setting those Poort flogs straight and even funnier that they think I am you. As Subaru I bailed on the Bay after the Assman and psycopath D_One demonstrated an inability to take what they dish out. I cannot abide sooks! So I now post on the politics board as Paradigm
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back