BigFooty Forum

mufassa
mufassa
It is too easy when dealing with a nuffy.

"Anything less than a finals win and Essendon have failed!!" It is not Supercoach - the bottom 8 don't play finals.
The Prosecutor
The Prosecutor
The two of you together are quite cute...
The Prosecutor
The Prosecutor
Mufassa: I'd bring up the fact that North has an average losing margin in finals of 75 points since 2000, plus I'd bring up your last final with Geelong resulted in a 106 point loss, though those stats are irrelevant. Not because they aren't a guide to belting you will cop in finals because they truly are, rather, you and I both know that no matter what North achieve, you only truly care about Essendon.
The Prosecutor
The Prosecutor
It's sad but true, your life is so warped around hatred, you will always be bitter. It must really tare you up inside, knowing that Essendon will always over shadow you. I pity you mufassa, I really do
The Prosecutor
The Prosecutor
As for you, HAD. For all Hawthorn's supposed dominance, you have only won a grand total of one final more than Essendon in since 2008.

Pretty pathetic, I know. You would hate to choke again in September...
mufassa
mufassa
Bitter? We are better than you and I have watched your team fold like a deck of cards. I could not have scripted this year any better!!! Please tell us more about how Essendon have failed if they don;t win a final. Pure Gold that shows you have no idea about football. Your team is a laughing stock and ours is getting high prasie. Enjoy
The Prosecutor
The Prosecutor
No s**t it's a failure, every year Essendon doesn't win the flag is a failure.

Not for North though, North's priorities go a little like this...

1: Hope Essendon lose
2: Hope North succeed

Sad really.
mufassa
mufassa
What is sad is 2nd to 10th on the way to 12th!!
Doss
Doss
No, what is really sad is when someone spends half of every single day on a website not even talking about their apparent supported team, but just heaping s**t on another team. I mean, at least HAD changes up his targets with regularity.
mufassa
mufassa
Can you believe at the start of the year I tipped Essendon to finish 11th!! I will get back to you next March and let you know where you will end up in 2013.
Doss
Doss
Congratulations, foresight hero. Give yourself a pat on the back!! If you throw darts at a board long enough, you'll eventually hit bulls eye.
mufassa
mufassa
Some people understand the game better than others. 8-1 lol
Doss
Doss
As true as 8-1 is, you need to come up with some new material. The same banal statements over and over kinda cease to have an effect after a while. It's a bit like hitting someone with a wet lettuce leaf- just doesn't hurt.
mufassa
mufassa
Wow - if my team had folded like a deck a cards I would be devastated. Anyway enjoy the off season. Won't be the last you hear of 8-1.
Doss
Doss
What happened hurts as a supporter, but I pity someone who takes more pleasure in another team's collapse than their own team's success :) Anyhow, good luck in Perth- you will probably need it. I told you that you should have been looking in to buy tickets for Subi and not the 'G! See I can be a foresight hero, too!
mufassa
mufassa
Hey i get a trip to WA and a week holiday in Perth - winner winner chicken dinner. 8-1 - wow I could not have written a better script for 2012.
Doss
Doss
Well hey, I would have thought that North winning a premiership would have been the best script you could have written, but I guess when you hate another team more than you support your supposed own, it makes sense.
mufassa
mufassa
2012 was like our 1993. We are building towards something massive. Going to be a big few years. We a young team finals was the target and guess what?? We are playing finals.
Doss
Doss
Yeah, not the worst comparison. Have to say though, it's fair to say you don't quite have an equivalent to Duck!
Back