Karnezis_13
Karnezis_13
inb4 4000th post
Danger in Texas
Danger in Texas
That should be a while...
DeeWong6996
DeeWong6996
Yeah still got a fair way to go Karny :) how about the game on the weekend mate? We gave you a run for your money ;) take out the second quarter and we would have beaten yo' ass
Karnezis_13
Karnezis_13
Darwin minus Brown, Black, Golby, Moloney.... you guys did well compared to what I expected, I guess I can't be too unhappy, we came away with four points :p
DeeWong6996
DeeWong6996
Martin too ;)

We didn't have Clark, Jamar and a few others either.

Nah, thrilled with the performances under Craigy so far, we will beat you lot next year bookmark it :p
Karnezis_13
Karnezis_13
Who do you reckon will be your coach next year?
DeeWong6996
DeeWong6996
I'm warming to Craig, seems to get the best out of players.

Roos would be ideal, but if we couldn't land him Craig or Williams would be my second preference.
Karnezis_13
Karnezis_13
Yeah nice options, not Rocket then?
DeeWong6996
DeeWong6996
Idk, doesn't strike me as someone who can persist with a young and inexperienced list...

You reckon Voss will survive the cut?
Karnezis_13
Karnezis_13
I sure hope he does. I think he's done enough, I love how much he develops the kids, and J. Clarke, Mayes, Lester, Yeo and others have repaid the faith in spades and into the future (although the constant exclusions of Polec and Karnezis in favour of players like Polkinghorne and Raines does my head in sometimes). [Cont...]
Karnezis_13
Karnezis_13
[Cont...]I think he has the capabilities to go from a good coach to a very very good coach, I hope he gets 2 years. That way we can see if we've advanced after the 2015 season - if we're still at this limbo 6-11 wins per season business then I think it will be time for him to go. But I'm confident he can get us above that.
DeeWong6996
DeeWong6996
And playing those in my supercoach team out of position (Rockliff and Hanley...)

Clarke?! The same that got 3 goals kicked on him in one quarter by Jack Fitz-magic!?!! Nah, only kidding I hope Vossy stays too. Those comebacks are something else...
Back