Black Diamond
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Post areas

Remove this Banner Ad

• Wondered where you had got to, then realised that this Black Diamond individual was posting way to much sense. Like the change.
    Black Diamond
    Black Diamond
    Thanks mate. Looking forward to the admins taking your training wheels off so you can unleash some whoopass.
    That's a disgusting avatar you have.
    Black Diamond
    Black Diamond
    Did you read my sig, or is it simply the sight of Kevin which disgusts you?
    PAdman
    PAdman
    Nah didn't read it, I see we share the same view. Carry on.
    How goes it, mate? Was at the game on Sunday with the lady (Pies fan- urgh), not the Roos best performance but bloody hell, Swallow is a star. Cats this week- interesting game, I'd be backing Geelong but you did a number on them last year. Should be interesting.
    Doss
    Doss
    And about Melbourne, I did say the same thing in 2012! As long as we control Nathan Jones (which we comprehensively failed to do last time), that should go a fair way to getting us the four points.
    Black Diamond
    Black Diamond
    It's round two and you have no injuries. Melbourne are a rabble. It isn't like last year when they were due or in 2011 when Robinson goaded them (bruise-free).
    Doss
    Doss
    Both 2011 and 2012 were in June too. Essendon and June don't mix as everyone knows!
    Oh dear, I better stop it and revert to style in time for the shield competition at the end of the year. :p

WRT to the cancer thing, Its a burn and regardless of anything, we've all be hurt by this scourge.
    I was just testing something, then when I went to change it back, I found out it's not on my computer. If you see it, let me know!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back