BigFooty Forum

Chezzalenko Reborn
Chezzalenko Reborn
Indeed. Did it to ensure to ensure there is no future conflict of interest between me, the league and any members from other club. Besides, I used to be known as Chezwick on this forum, so its a nice little throw back
____
____
Are you coming to the Lions v Crows match tomorrow?
Chezzalenko Reborn
Chezzalenko Reborn
Nah. going to be at Wilston Grange helping out with local footy. Will keep trac of the score though
____
____
Bit strange that there will be local footy when the Lions are playing at home. Surely the local clubs should have more foresight to schedule games at the same time as a Lions home game.
Chezzalenko Reborn
Chezzalenko Reborn
Local games can only really go ahead on Saturday afternoon. Sunday is usually needed for all the Under 18 and Womens comps. Plus this is the first time I've heard of a Saturday Afternoon footy game in Queensland. Its amazing, since I suggested it to Tony Kelly years ago and all he did was laugh.
____
____
Afternoon games are the best (imo). I wanted us to have a Saturday afternoon game for ages and I finally got my wish (although this game is technically a twilight game but starts at 3.30pm because of other states having Daylight Savings)
Back