Haso
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About Post areas

Remove this Banner Ad

• Deleting your account- I do not like this, Haso!
    Haso
    Haso
    Soz Dossie - I get it mate, and I'm sorry.

If I was still having fun I'd be sticking around.
    Doss
    Doss
    Nah I understand, just a real shame to see you go, mate. Best of luck and I do hope you come back eventually.
    Reactions: Haso
    Best of luck as a civilian again, mate.
    Haso
    Haso
    Cheers mate. Currently listing all of the things I don't have to care about any more. It's extensive ;)
    Doss
    Doss
    A highly refreshing feeling, I imagine!
    I thought that may be the case. I saw that article re:Tickner signing an agreement after I had contacted you, but I agree, until Conway signs with the Lions in a official capacity, an RW thread isn't warranted. Will just throw stuff in the Academy watch thread until such time. Take care
    Hi mate, can't seem to find a roster watch thread for Isaac Conway, do you know if we have one? I found one for Cain Tickner, but not Isaac.

I wouldn't mind if we got one going so we can put the various commentary about him in one place.

Cheers, D12
    Haso
    Haso
    Hey mate. There is no RW thread for Isaac Conway because he isn't officially on the Lions list in any real way. Tickner has an extended AFL agreement, and as a consequence Grim created the Tickner thread, but Izy hasn't signed a contract like this as far as I am aware, and is just a 'regular' academy member, albeit a highly rated one who regularly plays in the ressies.
    Hi Haso, are you able to lock the round one votes thread? I did not count the votes posted after my final post in the thread with the totals. Cheers
    Haso
    Haso
    Done. Ready for POBT to record when I returns.
    I heartily endorse the content of your signature
    Haso
    Haso
    It was going to be that or "Careful with that axe, Eugene"
    ____
    ____
    I'd keep it as "Set the controls for the Heart of the Sun", late 60's/early 70's is such an underrated era of Pink Floyd.
    Hey Ian, it says I have to contact a mod to change the date of birth. I assumed that there would be some sort of limitation/not allowed to access site if under 18 or something, hence me putting a random birthyear as 1990. Could you change it or?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back