• Haven't seen you around enough recently Goony, disappointing effort for a good character and one of the best avs on the site! :p
    The Goon
    The Goon
    Cheers Doss. Always nice to hear a complement from a fellow cat lover. Unfortunately new work arrangements have changed my ability to dip in and out of the site on a regular basis. Who knows though, I might get fired and be back in no time. :)
    Doss
    Doss
    Ah, that annoying thing called work. Ah well, you know what they say about quality over quantity. ;)
    Sorry I had to embarrass you like that.. but when you **** with the bull you get the horn ;)
    The Goon
    The Goon
    He he he

I bet you didn't expect the "delete all comments" tactic. :)
    The Goon
    The Goon
    It was fun bantering with you though.
    I literally only just realised that your avatar blinks!
    The Goon
    The Goon
    T'was one of my very first experiments with gifs. I purposely put a looooong time in between the blinks so that it wouldn't be obvious. Even regular Tiger posters are still discovering it.
    >Insert evil cheezy grin<
    Doss
    Doss
    Very sneaky, sir! I approve.
    Cheers Wona will do. I gave up in frustration pretty early last night - it was just taking too long to load anything. Ahhh, happy days.
    Very unfortunate that the thread of yours today about Jim and this award started by the AFL was trashed completely by TLC flogs mate... I just hope the mods delete their nonsense and ban them soon.
    No surprise that you should earn kudos from Biff here mate. You've definitely contributed well around our club board lately. Doing a damn good job today on that silly "prayer room" thread within the Bay too :thumbsu:
    TG - well done for the constructive comments of late on our board. Does not have to be positive - just constructive and well-thought. Best wishes, B
    Hmmm, never been a huge one for the bets - so I'll pass. Will be a more even game than most are predicting though - Richmond have always matched up pretty well with West Coast.

Good luck mate. :):thumbsu:
    I should check my messages more often, didnt even see this until today.
    I'll leave it I think, too long since the game and the pain of the loss was probably enough against us.
    Hi Northrichmond,

I've noticed you looked at the Grand Final between the Fighting Furies and some pleb team and I was wondering if you would be interested in joining up with the Furies as a new player?

If there are any questions about this whole Fantasy football thing, feel free to pop into the Furies thread to ask a question and I'm sure we will answer all the questions that you are afraid to ask.

Eq.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back