BigFooty Forum

HR Roughnstuf
HR Roughnstuf
Yeah. Much better than the last 2 weeks thats for sure. Hopefully Clarko was running them through a tough training block to prepare for finals.
HR Roughnstuf
HR Roughnstuf
We still made a lot of errors though, if we were more clinical we would have smashed them by more, but that might have been more to do with the conditions as Collingwood made similar errors.

Loved the fact that we stretch their backline for once, when normally they would just bang it long to Cloke all day long.
HR Roughnstuf
HR Roughnstuf
Hey mate your dad told me that you have been writing up match reports and the like. You should totally post that stuff on Bigfooty, it would be awesome, or run a blog or something. That Collingwood guy Dave has his stuff posted on the Collingwood website and his previews are always pretty good. No one does it on the hawks board.

Guaranteed top 4 now, beat Norf and we will definitely finish top 2 I am pretty sure.
Hand
Hand
After last year, I think the coaching staff's intention (apart from making the top 4) would've been to have the playing group primed by round 21/22..Hence the scratchy form in various patches throughout the year so far. Disposal wise we were so-so, but I suppose that can be forgiven considering the conditions.
HR Roughnstuf
HR Roughnstuf
yeah definitely. winning those games early in the year against North, Adelaide and Carlton where the margin was fairly close has allowed us to do the end of year a little different
HR Roughnstuf
HR Roughnstuf
last year we weren't guaranteed top until we beat WC in round 23, and even then if we had of lost we could have finished anywhere in the top 4 from memory, it was so tight at the top
Hand
Hand
Cloke had a presence, but yes he wasn't the one and only focus up forward for them- hats off to our back half. In regard to the blog- I sort of deleted that journo-type one....It was beginning to feel like a chore 'reporting' on games. I'm considering having a blog where I write whatever the hell I want (sports related of course).
Back