Remove this Banner Ad

• Ahhhh... bloody upgrades! I think I've accidentally removed you from the wrestling board.
    Sorry, man. I thought they'd talked with you. Just reapplied mod privileges for the Wrestling board. Welcome back!
    Didn't know you were stepping down, mate. Best of luck!
    Reactions: Ry009
    Ry009
    Ry009
    Sorry for the late reply, cheers Doss :)

Shame stepping down for North Board duty when you guys have got a really good crew on board, obviously considering the year you've had and the way you've handled it all has been a fair effort.
    Doss
    Doss
    Thanks mate, it's been interesting at times! You guys did a sterling job on the North board too- oh and let me know if that knob bomber poster keeps bothering you, I'll gladly slap him.
    You could, though your choices in 1 will impact 2 & 3. I.e did you kill off the Rachni etc. Moving a full renegade\pargon character between 1 & 2 also gives you a starting bonus depending on which track you took.
    Hey Ryz,

First things first. This AIN'T an expansion game. It's absolutely a game in it's own right. IMO, the storyline is way better than AC2, and that's freakin' saying something! You've obviously read my thoughts on it, but I can't get over how good the game was, not just gameplay, which was awesome, but story and characters. The characters develop, and you're going to see Ezio become more developed than you could imagine :) I won't say any more about it and ruin anything for you, but there are moments of genuine emotion in the game.

The gameplay though, wow. Just wow. SO much variety. And having a troupe of assassins to use strategically is something that just gives this game a huge edge over AC2.

Like I said mate, GOTY for mine, by an absolute mile. I'm jealous of you having it to come! Enjoy :)
    Thanks mate, although I get the impression that it will only fall on deaf ears. What a strange bunch this site attracts.
    Hey mate, the reference to Winty in the Arrogance thread is a Collingwood board "in house joke" really, we have named a monthly award after him where the worst opposition posters in regards to Collingwood are voted upon by an esteemed panel, rather funny award actually.
    hahaha was watching the latest ep last night and was going to bump the thread, but thought everyones jumped off

the first 5 seconds of the ep were bloody amazing
    Hey mate,

Whenever you can that would be great :) Same dimensions will be fine hehe :) cheers!
    Lol was nothing in it really. Enjoyed the head lock takes me back to the Danny Southern days. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back