BigFooty Forum

Les Norton
Les Norton
Hey Wooshette, hows it hanging.
Mate, I'm vervous as all hell. It's what you hate about being a supporter, to win the big games you've got to risk losing them and suffering the disappointment.
No Southerns tonight.
Between leaving the pub with Flashy and getting home I drank a 4 pack and by all hell did it make me crook.
Have a great night, what's your poison for the evening
Wosh
Wosh
I've got a nice bottle of Moscato, I only drink wine that tastes like lemonade lol. Just me and the daughter going to snuggle under a blankie and watch the game.
Going to set up the laptop but pointless really, I reckon it will be bloody hard to get onto BF tonight haha.
Good Luck! First game for weeks I've genuinely been excited for, couldn't give a rats tossy about tomorrows game.
Lord_Flashheart
Lord_Flashheart
Les, I expect if the Hawks get through this week to see more than a four pack of southerns in your fridge next week, make it a bottle. Either way by the end of the game I expect you to be drinking straight from the bottle, in your undies, wearing nothing else but a Hawks inflatable finger and channeling Miley Cyrus. I will be there to laugh and take pictures.
Back