Les Norton
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Post areas

Remove this Banner Ad

• Nice meltdown in the cricket thread *******! I've played enough cricket at high levels to see you know nothing about the game. Lucky you had a mod goo chugger to bail you out :$
    Les Norton
    Les Norton
    Wasn't bad was it. Not sure what you mean by the Mod goo chugger. Can fight my own fights fella.
    Seeing as I know nothing, and you've played at such a high level, would you care to enlighten me exactly what part of cricket I know nothing about, and not general statements. I want you to be specific.
    I did play a little bit myself, just 32 years, and a teensy weensy of that was at an OK level.
    Les Norton
    Les Norton
    No response from truerooflog. Gee, what a surprise
    Hello mate, I'm interested in your DT League. What do I need to do next?
    Les Norton
    Les Norton
    Yeah mate, there's 1 spot left. Go into the leagues section and enter the code FNAVWRHA to join the league.
    Can you then go into the thread and post your team name. You can find the thread if you go into Fyfie's competition thread which is stickied. This will link to the Fantasy thread
    Dude, what the hell is that Avatar?
    Les Norton
    Les Norton
    It's Gus Fring, the drug boss from Breaking Bad. Got blown to the shithouse by Walt White. Stood there a few seconds, straightened the die, then collapsed and died
    Lord_Flashheart
    Lord_Flashheart
    Been meaning to watch that show, although I guess the above is probably a significant spoiler
    Hey Les....Pardon the intrusion.... Just been banned from the POTY thread by Bender, Ant & Fyfie...Seems my last post hit a nerve....Bunch of turds the lot of em hey!
    Good luck today buddy......I hope the hawks get up for the blokes like you and Brucie Buffer.
    Enjoy yourself, I'm off to the Nth Melbourne Brekky, then to the game.
    Cheers
    Les Norton
    Les Norton
    Thanks mate..really appreciate it. Enjoy the day
    So how you feeling Les? Pre Grannie nerves killed me I remember, didn't sleep a wink and wanted to drink but couldn't drink coz it made my stomach feel worse lol.
    Les Norton
    Les Norton
    Hey Woosh. Thanks for the message. A bit nervous I'll br honest. Lord Flashy is coming around. We're drinking beers and watching Footy.
    We'll definitely be on The bay.
    Wosh
    Wosh
    Fantastic, I'm actually home all alone tomorrow, Steves away and I don't feel like going to anyones GF BBQ so I'll be here too, feeling your nerves. Going to curl up in front of the fire with my cat and watch your boys kick some purple NTTAWWT ass.
    Flashys got my number..send me some selfies!
    I'm getting really excited about this GF..didn't give much of a toss last year.
    Hey Les, Good Luck for tonight matey! You must be scared silly of those Pussies making it 12 LOL, I kinda want to see that happen because this curse is so freakish and hilarious it really should go on for ever.
    But nah, I'm into the Hawks tonight big time, IDIOT Cats letting Fremantle beat them and screw us all out of the chance of a Hawks/Cats GF! You loading up on southern cans?
    Les Norton
    Les Norton
    Streuth, pressures on. We better borrow a trailer from Bunnings to stock up from the local. The inflatable finger may not fit......s**t mate, did I tell you what happened at the 08 GF after party at my joint.
    Lord_Flashheart
    Lord_Flashheart
    If you did, I doubt I would remember it. I barely remember walking home.
    Wosh
    Wosh
    "Either way by the end of the game I expect you to be drinking straight from the bottle, in your undies, wearing nothing else but a Hawks inflatable finger and channeling Miley Cyrus. I will be there to laugh and take pictures."

MORE SELFIES YAY!!!
    Remember Les, you're smarter than the average poster on the Bay. Most of these numpties couldn't work that out. They don't need your help though
    Les Norton
    Les Norton
    Post is gone.
    Retired Jimmy
    Retired Jimmy
    Cheers......I've changed my nam and address on my account
    Wosh
    Wosh
    I worked it out B..I mean Jimmy ;)
    Why are you sprouting my real name?........ Shall I return favour GR
    Les Norton
    Les Norton
    Sorry mate, As soon as I did that I realised it was wrong. Just following on from Oogs, and saw it on your fist post attachment.
    Les Norton
    Les Norton
    Just deleted it. My bad - sorry.
    oogac
    oogac
    I just saw the name on the Ebay account ... Nice to meet you B!
    By the way..... I briefly spoke to MM72 and he confirmed he has indeed finished on the bay. Ill get him to elaborate on Friday night, and hopefully turn him around.
    Somebody obviously has him offside
    Hi les...... I just deposited the fifty bucks into your account over the Internet.
    Let me know when it clears.......may take overnight
    Enjoy your drink on me mate......was a pleasure betting with you
    Reactions: Les Norton
    Les Norton
    Les Norton
    Thanks BM. Much appreciated.
    A super bet that's for sure.
    Les Norton
    Les Norton
    Dont forget to hassle you know who about his Big Footy account.
    Well les, it's come down to the last week to decide our bet.....It's been a great race for the minor premiership between he best two teams in the competition. I think well beat Brisbane fairly comfortably next week at the Cattery, while I think you mat struggle against a rebounding Sydney in Sydney.

Mate, I'm only going to say it once, do you still wish to continue with bet
    Cheers,,,,,,,,BM
    Les Norton
    Les Norton
    Hi BM. Yep, I see your % is now higher, and that you're playing the Brions. So if we win Hawks get top, spot, if we lose you do.
    Damn it BM, but no I'm not pulling the pin. I'm a man of my word and even though it's not looking flash I'll hang tough.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back