JeddaB
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Post areas

Remove this Banner Ad

• AlLl set for the bet.
    Good luck tonight mate....going to be a beauty. If I'm not online directly following the game I'll be on first thing in the morning. Heading straight to the ground after work so I'll it's going to be a big night
    Reactions: JeddaB
    JeddaB
    JeddaB
    You too buddy. Yeah you're right. They could make a DVD set with our games. They're always top shelf.
    I won't be anywhere near BF after the game either. Can never be bothered with the BF bullshit after Cats/Hawks games! Especially after an hour in the MCG carpark and an hour driving home.
    Retired Jimmy
    Retired Jimmy
    Hey buddy where you at?
    Waiting for you to provide me with my avatar and sig........a bets a bet and I always honour my bet. Out with the kids and wifey today for Father's Day but as soon as I'm online next I'll get it up.
    Well done on the win the other night......Hawks looked pretty good........we just looked liked a bunch of stagers. Cheers RJ
    Don't forget mate. Were on for our bet week one in the finals.......
    Reactions: JeddaB
    Retired Jimmy
    Retired Jimmy
    Give it your best bud........love this time of year.
    JeddaB
    JeddaB
    Loser has opposing emblem as Av, Sig proclaiming they will win the flag, and atleast 1 post defending one of the many controversial things that will happen and brought up on the bay?
    Duration till prelim?
    Retired Jimmy
    Retired Jimmy
    Sound fair to me mate.......giddyup
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back