blackcat
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About Post areas

• Thanks for immortalising me in your sig. Having seen it reproduced, I'm quite proud of that especially silly moment.
    simon stone avatar ?

<3
    Reactions: blackcat
    JD11
    JD11
    jaja, nice, ill be going with a north supporter; hopefully to the same effect.
    blackcat
    blackcat
    reads ambiguous. I meant "I have a mate who is from Ukraine, and his partner is from St Petersburg", so I think we will be going along together. And the protagonists in the play are a St P. and a Ukraine. !
    blackcat
    blackcat
    snd got stood up by mates, very meta gogol GI
    Cheers for the shoutout, bc - it has been a long time, no? But not fatherhood that kept me away - I've actually run into a bit of trouble with my political opposition in Ukraine. Nothing to worry about, just a misunderstanding, really. Should be cleared up any day. How goes the good work?
    blackcat
    blackcat
    too many characters, lets see if you have PMs turned on.
    hey mate, thanks for tagging me in posts but i'm a bit confused why you've done it?
    dispensible is dispensible (re: Rendell) hutchy raises dispersions on brad no chriscott
    blackcat: "Mani and OldBlueFan having Alex Jones and Glenn Beck infatuations ..."

WTF did I say in any thread the warrants an association with AJ, GB or even Mani?

With views more aligned with yours than any of those you've bizarrely chosen to associate me with, I would appreciate if you could retract this remark BC.

I respect you BC, but I find this utterly offensive.
    blackcat
    blackcat
    I was actually rushed. first reply above, it was like twitter, I had more than 450 characters or something. because I had two more paras, and I tried to get it down, and ended having to cut both those, even tho I tried to just take it sentence by sentence. should have just ctrl C ctrl P, another message.
    blackcat
    blackcat
    over 420 characters again

make sure you seee the post immediately above in chronological order ;) ^^^^

I did not want to delete the post. I just wished to edit it. but had not time, and was not waiting for the reply in here. ;)
    OldBlueFan
    OldBlueFan
    Yeah ... 420 character limit in here is annoying and seems a bit ... arbitrary. I had similar problems trying to post my original message.

Sorry you deleted a post you didn't want to. I agreed with your sentiment, just couldn't understand my inclusion.
    Thanks man, don't even worry about. was suitably contrite lol... I've been posting on my phone using Tapatalk so don't see alerts - hence why I didn't reply
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back