Remove this Banner Ad

• It is about time I acknowledged I am a big fan. We share a similar viewpoint, which helps, but more importantly I love the way you express your views, language, clarity and timing. Kudos and more.
    Absolutely mind blown at this decision. This thread has been railroaded by the same people that roll out the same agenda across the internet. While my content may have sounded crazy, that's because the acts were committed by a crazy person.
    You are no longer able to reply to the thread Unsolved Claremont Serial Killings. Reason: For Ignoring the request to stop derailing the CSK thread
    Just for future ref,Why did u close jet/ayce thread.Not insultin/borin or misleadin(sort off).26 posts in about 80mins.Feel good thread,bit of an escape from the serious stuff.Referin to sendin mods a PM-Is that personal message????
    76 why was my last post to THATSGOLD deleted? He had been pestering me and I merely asked him straight out to go away. Surely that doesn't merit deletion?
    Jackson Paine comes into the squad exactly two days after you said he is highly unlikely to play AFL this season.

So are you going to change your name to JacksonPaine?
    76woodenspooners
    76woodenspooners
    Go back to where you wrote the post about that - and look at my reply to it. You'll see that I said no such thing.
    tazzawazza
    tazzawazza
    If he done play, he will kick 3-5 goals you watch!
    76woodenspooners
    76woodenspooners
    You may well be right. I'm not disagreeing with you. Never have.
    I got your message 76woodenspooners and appreciate what you had to say to me. Sometimes I get frustrated by posters that continually knock our great club,players and Coach. Will stop replying to this sort of rubbish and just post my opinion on things.
    Cheers John
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back