good4footy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Post areas

Remove this Banner Ad

• mate no need to repay me. I have more points than I can use. After you have some torrents seeding you can earn more points than you could ever possibly use which is the position I am in at the moment. If you have any q's feel free to ask
    have sent you 1000 points. Please check to see if you got them
    good4footy
    good4footy
    Thanks mate!! Are you sure you are okay with doing that?

Still not sure what all that means. I'm guessing i need them to be able to download? I'll do what you suggest and buy 25g.

Let me know how i can repay you when the time is right.

Thanks for all your help - I'm a novice at this. Time to deal with the kids so will be offline for a little while. Once again thanks.
    Will send you 1000 points now which will allow you to buy 25g upload credit. So you should never have problems with ratio
    You need to keep your ratio above 0.4 but they prefer it to be at about 1 which is almost impossible, therefore you get bonus points whenever your torrents are open to be seeded. It doesn't matter if anyone is seeding or not as long as it is open you get points. You can then use these points to buy upload credits to keep your ratio safe.
    Let me know once you join. I can gift you some bonus points and you can use them to by upload credits. Once you have 10-15 things uploading you won't have any problems in the future. But at the start it can be hard to maintain the min ratio. So the extra points will help you out to start with
    good4footy
    good4footy
    Have joined as Piescats (wife is a cats supporter). Thanks for all your help.
    To be honest I have no idea how any of this works such as min ratio etc
    You can download all the games and all the different footy shows and the radio calls.
    Be sure to read the rules. If you join let me know what your user name is so I can send you some bonus points to get you started.
    Reactions: good4footy
    good4footy
    good4footy
    Cheers mate. I will check it out. Thanks again.
    good4footy
    good4footy
    Ottoman

Thanks for the heads up. Letting you know I have contacted Dave and he is willing to help me out.
    www.aussierul.es
    You need to be invited to become a member. I can't invite you as I have not been a member long enough. Tradedraft was the one who gave me the invite so if you ask him he can invite you as well.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back