Joker91

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 3, 2012
Tigerland
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
In early. What a joke that heaps of us are going to miss out, when was the last time we played them at the MCG?

I hope they beat North, last thing we want is Geelong on the rebound.

i hope they lose to north and then lose to us, maybe we will get respect and be able to attend a great game in 2013 at the MCG.

Is the game versus Geelong an 8 point game

If we are to make the eight this year we have to beat the teams around us on the ladder. Does this make this week's game against Geelong an 8 point ball game?:)

In early. What a joke that heaps of us are going to miss out, when was the last time we played them at the MCG?

I hope they beat North, last thing we want is Geelong on the rebound.

I might be mistaken, but tipping it was the last time we beat them and that was the first time we had beaten them for a loooooooooooooong time. If I am on the money, I remeber it because i was giving Bluey McGrath a right royal bagging for the whole day, because he was getting torn a new one by the Cho. ;)

Geelong look vunerable ... no Scarlett and mackie might also be out. Hopefully I. MAric plays.

It will won in the midfield.... need to stop Bartel and Johnson. Johnson looks unfit....

I might be mistaken, but tipping it was the last time we beat them and that was the first time we had beaten them for a loooooooooooooong time. If I am on the money, I remeber it because i was giving Bluey McGrath a right royal bagging for the whole day, because he was getting torn a new one by the Cho. ;)

Nah Cogs, we beat them on their track in 2006.... But we did beat them at the G in 96 and 97...

Nah Cogs, we beat them on their track in 2006.... But we did beat them at the G in 96 and 97...

yep.. I remember the 2006 thing to, thats when Hyde was supposedly elevated to Elite status by the muppets here....sheeeeeeeeeesh... TW then took heed of that and thought Hyde was the answer to Goodes in a crucial must win game later on in TW's falied career..

Back to next week, and in the words of Lethal, if it bleeds you can kill it. We are not without a chance next week. Said it early on, the loss of Ottens has hurt them big time, they are playing muppets and getting caught short now. They thought they had the Ottens retirement covered with that Vardy dude, but he has succomb to injury and now they are clutching for straws and relying on the Selwoods etc to drag their arses for the whole season, without first use most of the time. .We as a must have to get that FL of ours off its arse and producing. The rest is pretty ok in my book. We need to maximize scorebaoard pressure when its in our F50 and with the way JR and Ty are missing in terms of winning targets, we will struggle, but still with a slioght chance, if those 2 get their act together we can do some serious ****ing damage to them and make their flag day a nightmare and send a ****ing message. ;)

Last time we played them at the G Cotchin debuted and Jordan McMahon was our leading disposal winner.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geelong look vunerable ... no Scarlett and mackie might also be out. Hopefully I. MAric plays.

It will won in the midfield.... need to stop Bartel and Johnson. Johnson looks unfit....
A week is a long time in football.

yep.. I remember the 2006 thing to, thats when Hyde was supposedly elevated to Elite status by the muppets here....sheeeeeeeeeesh... TW then took heed of that and thought Hyde was the answer to Goodes in a crucial must win game later on in TW's falied career..;)

Correct ;) Hyde was elite wasn't he? :eek:

ok, so i forgot that one. Do you blame me? ;)
No sorry I reminded you about it. At least we can remember it as the start of Cotchins journey rather than McMahon

Please do not read too much into tonight's game.

Brotherly love or whatever, Geelong were down so much. When they finally decided to play a little they made a massive run, you could see it.

Geelong, unveiling their flag next week at home. Not something I am looking forward too.

No sorry I reminded you about it. At least we can remember it as the start of Cotchins journey rather than McMahon

And it was the only jumper I was watching for the whole day and thinking at ****ing last, we have another player who Lids at least can feel confident about when looking up and seeing who to give it to. Instead of looking up and thinking ****, not him again FFS. ;)

Sorry to be a negative Nelly, as i feel i'm usually pretty positive, but make no mistake, they will smack us next week. The only thing i am hoping for is that we keep it under 6 goals.
And then after the mauling, i look forward to reading how s**t our players are, even though in reality, we never stood a chance.

Sorry to be a negative Nelly, as i feel i'm usually pretty positive, but make no mistake, they will smack us next week. The only thing i am hoping for is that we keep it under 6 goals.
And then after the mauling, i look forward to reading how s**t our players are, even though in reality, we never stood a chance.

Ok dude, put a couple of beers on that. No goals in, head to head, we win in my book. No Scarlo, no ruckman, a "nice" back line with no real mongrel, tipping we are in with a real show in this one. The will struggle against half decent teams with a decent ruckman all year long. They beat the dawks but the dawks are ****ed in that dept as well, so you then look at the roos and looky here, what have the roos got? they are a half decent team with a decent ruckman and even with Selwood playing out of his skin again they fell short. ;)

Ok dude, put a couple of beers on that. No goals in, head to head, we win in my book. No Scarlo, no ruckman, a "nice" back line with no real mongrel, tipping we are in with a real show in this one. ;)

Very happy to trade beers on this. Stevie J may have something to answer for as well??? Not sure on that though. We may yet be without a ruckman as well (the MRP has always been generous to the Tigers), so that may cancel each other out.
If i was to rate our lines so far for the year, i'd rate it like so:
Defense - C+, Midield C, Forward line: D. That won't win down there. I hope i'm wrong, but i doubt it. We played SFA this week end, lets see how we go against men.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back