NAB cup Round 4:

Remove this Banner Ad

Another home game, score!

I was sure they'd be sending us to Uluru or something.

Sorry to come on here guys. Clancee Pearce has been rock solid for you guys during the pre-season. Very suprised he was delisted. Good to see him playing good footy.

PS: I want a to choose either Nick Suban or Tendai Mzungu in my DT but i can't decide, who is a better option? Thanks :thumbsu::)

Sorry to come on here guys. Clancee Pearce has been rock solid for you guys during the pre-season. Very suprised he was delisted. Good to see him playing good footy.

PS: I want a to choose either Nick Suban or Tendai Mzungu in my DT but i can't decide, who is a better option? Thanks :thumbsu::)
If you post in the DT thread you will get your answer.

Actually quite clever buddylebo for softening the blow of the DT query by preceeding it with a genuine comment. :p

Hope the Hawks see this as a good dress rehearsal opportunity for the season too and send over a reasonably strong squad, would be an excellent hitout for the boys.

Hopefully Sandi, Barlow, Morabito and Mundy can all get some gametim (I'm getting so sick of typing these names out in the context of missing players), as optimistic as that is.

This one should be a corker. Decent telecast and a good dress rehearsal. Really hoping SCOS comes in for a game. Apparently played for the tiges again yesterday against the swannies..? This is starting to concern me as to why he's played 2 games with Claremont so far this preseason.

This one should be a corker. Decent telecast and a good dress rehearsal. Really hoping SCOS comes in for a game. Apparently played for the tiges again yesterday against the swannies..? This is starting to concern me as to why he's played 2 games with Claremont so far this preseason.

This.

Unless Rosco is planning to unleash him as our X factor come Round 1.

(Unfortunately, it would probably confuse our own team as well :( )

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope we field a rookie squad like last year for this. Don't need the stress of injuries to our best 22.

Should beat us regardless. Echoing buddylebo, clancee us one of my favorites at Freo, and since he trialled at Hawthorn, I hope he plays well

Hope we field a rookie squad like last year for this. Don't need the stress of injuries to our best 22.

Should beat us regardless. Echoing buddylebo, clancee us one of my favorites at Freo, and since he trialled at Hawthorn, I hope he plays well

I watched Hawthorn and the Buddy show demolish Melbourne yesterday and boy do they look switched on.

Hodge, Hale and Whitecross were amazing, as was the Suckling Pig with 25 disposals. Just the lazy 5 goals from Buddy, 2 of them freak goals.

I am not sure a butt-reeming would do too much for our confidence going into round one.

I hope both sides play the kids.

When did Pearce train with Hawthorn? I don't remember that! :confused:

I'd expect Buddy, Hodge, Sewell and a few others to play little or no part in this game seeing they've had plenty of time so far. Maybe they'll go the other way and want to play them in a likely tighter contest than the last 2 floggings they've dished out but it would surprise me if that happened.

Who cares though really, at least we get another lookie loo at our guys before the real stuff starts. I'm looking forward to yelling out "Schloithe" a few more times for sure.

Hawthorn will be taking next week off.
Wont be sending many of their best here.
They have already got alot of gametime into their gun players so wont send them here.

Will still be a good test to see how our gameplan copes with their precise ball movement by foot.

In the lead up to the rookie draft 3 odd years ago. We got him around 50 odd in that rookie draft so maybe you guys weren't interested in him after he trained with you.

So it would have at the end of 2008? Can't really remember that at all. lol Jeff Garlett trained with us at the end of 2008, and we missed out on him as well. lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back