WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Team Naitanui
[YOUTUBE]zbnJo88kuP8[/YOUTUBE]
IN: Butler
Out: Smith

I don't think Embers will be sub but I can't really decide who will replace him.

Just waiting on Murray Newman to get match fit and break his way into the team. Shouldn't take too long. Our forward line would go to another level.

Get Butler in.

Bulter for Smith for mine too. I don't think he was as horrendous as people seem to suggest but he was below par, and also I just think Butler is better.

Would be good for McGinners to find a way in, but we seem full at the moment.

Hill and Hams both did well, they're definitely in next week.

Imagine there would be a case for Butler coming in for Smith.

McGinnity probably a chance as well, although our mids did enough to hold their spots. Kerr was quiet but he won't be dropped.

The MC obviously picked Smith over Butler for a reason. He was ok.Got to give him a few games I think.

Embley wont be sub again

out: hams
in: weedon, butler or mcginnity (depending on wafl form)

as poor as smith was, he has pace and we looked slow-ish vs bulldogs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why the Hams hate? He got 2 goals, set up Nic Nat for one and overall he did things that really impressed me.

Possibly get Smith out for Butler but I would be happy with no change as well.

Why Hams out? He kicked two goals which is about what you want from a small forward. Did enough to keep his place in the side.

As everyone else has said, Butler should come in for Smith. Smith wasnt great and Butler is simply a better footballer.

Embley shouldnt be the sub either. Not sure who should get the vest though.

Butler was ordinary for Perth in the WAFL, so doubt he will get a game, though you never know we could do a Ross Lyon.

And pick a horribly out of form Nick Suban, for a afl game.

I dont think John rewards poor WAFL form though.

Ash Smiths best games of footy have been against Melbourne, he usually plays on Brad Green and rips him a new one.

In: Butler
Out: Smith

Butler Glass Schofield
Hurn Mckenzie Waters
Rosa Priddis Embley
Masten Lynch Darling
Hill Kennedy Hams

Ruck: Natanui S.Selwood Shuey

Int: Cox A.Selwood Gaff Sub: Kerr

It might not be a bad idea to start Kerr as a sub regularly during the year to help break the hard tags and to nurse his body through the season.

Hams was very efficient today , doesn't play well at Subi for some reason . Hill / Hams combo could work well being different type players which compliment each other !

Stevenson best for Claremont , so maybe Stevenson for Smith however probably no changes .

I do believe Butler was out this week due to matchups against the bulldogs. Bulldogs generally have a small quick forward line. Which is why they went for Smith.

For me

No changes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back