Bombers_Forever

Brownlow Medallist
Veteran 10k Posts
May 9, 2003
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Seattle Mariners and Seahawks
To all the Freo supporters, I know it hurts but I would rather be in your position. At least you have been in games and not getting flogged like my club is. Last year we lost so many close games it was not funny. The luck will turn for you eventually

PCORF

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 3, 2007
AFL Club
Adelaide
I know how it feels and its frustrating as hell. 14.13 to 14.4 suggests you guys were outplayed. Blame the Telstra Dome with the roof open. :thumbsdown:

estibador

purple haze
Mar 2, 2007
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool, Cowboys, Packers, Scorchers
Gutted. :(

Feels like we've had 5 of our 10 most depressing losses ever this season. It really has been the season from hell - much worse than 2001.

bushie

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 15, 2006
Middle of nowhere
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Sowfs
I know how it feels and its frustrating as hell. 14.13 to 14.4 suggests you guys were outplayed. Blame the Telstra Dome with the roof open. :thumbsdown:

We were outplayed all day, not massively, but Carlton were the better team for mine all day.

It was only our accuracy, and their innacuracy, which kept us in it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sman-21

Premiership Player
Feb 7, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
agree we were outplayed,out umpired

but they have done it to us again

got our hopes up halfway through the last quarter only to then rip out our hearts an throw it away.

this has to be the worst season ever just because we have been so close so often.

Atleast when they never look like winning(hi egirls) when they lose it isnt as painful.

FREO81

Senior List
Jun 19, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Its all about Melbourne based clubs. From 2001 to 2006 interstate teams were burning. Melbourne is the home of football, if there is no support for the them no money comes in. Umpires will give the melbourne clubs are helping hand when needed IE give as many free kicks as you want to melbourne based clubs against interstate teams to assist them to win. Rule No.1 by the AFL.

( Freo losing = top draft picks ranging from 1-5)

bushie

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 15, 2006
Middle of nowhere
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Sowfs
agree we were outplayed,out umpired

but they have done it to us again

got our hopes up halfway through the last quarter only to then rip out our hearts an throw it away.

this has to be the worst season ever just because we have been so close so often.

Atleast when they never look like winning(hi egirls) when they lose it isnt as painful.

Agreed!!

I have never felt so gutted.

At least when we were s**t you could cop it.

But to lead and lose so often is just cruel.

bushie

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 15, 2006
Middle of nowhere
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Sowfs
Its all about Melbourne based clubs. From 2001 to 2006 interstate teams were burning. Melbourne is the home of football, if there is no support for the them no money comes in. Umpires will give the melbourne clubs are helping hand when needed IE give as many free kicks as you want to melbourne based clubs against interstate teams to assist them to win. Rule No.1 by the AFL.

( Freo losing = top draft picks ranging from 1-5)

I smell bullshit!

Jul 15, 2007
Too far from my bed
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Boston Celtics, Patriots
We were outplayed all day, not massively, but Carlton were the better team for mine all day.

It was only our accuracy, and their innacuracy, which kept us in it.

That's about right. Unlike the other three games where we've lost it in the 4th 1/4, we were actually not on top of the opposition for large parts. It still £$%&ed though because we were in a position to win again, and it didn't happen.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back