Official Team Thread ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ Las Vegas Bears Season 32 Official Team Thread ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ #22to32 - congratulations Cap and MWPP , our joint S32 Mateflon Medallists!

Remove this Banner Ad

G'day campaigner.

Thems fightin werds for Gero, I look forward to the fireworks. :D
Sorry I don’t waste my time with small fry Baghdad riff raff.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow this is a truly humbling experience, I never thought when I was first recruited to join the team that I would go on to achieve this. There has been offers over the years to move to other clubs, but I'm glad I stuck through and stayed with this amazing bunch.

The obvious career highlight for me was winning the flag with my fellow brother and sister Bears. It was a rocky road from when the Bears got relaunched so to ride it out and achieve the ultimate glory was truly amazing. The after party celebrations were truly epic, or at least from what I can piece together from the photos and footage (once Matera92 's lawyers at Bearly Legal had been through it and released select stuff anyway). Thanks also to iBeng for your late game inaccuracy to deliver us that flag :p

To the cubs in our group I can't speak highly enough of this club and it's loyal core of posters. Stick true to the Bears and they will be good to you in turn. You can achieve anything at this club and you too can carve out your own piece of Bears history.

As the elder statesman of the group I look forward to what the future brings for Las Vegas, and making more premiership memories along the way.

You're welcome.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back